The worst day of my life.

My bestest best friend left at 10am today to the states. I know that we're already apart but this time is different. This time, I might not get to see her for a long long time. And for that, this is the worst day of my life. Sigh. I'm already missing you, Lorna!!


Nisha and I were just talking about her yesterday, about how she was there when our faith needed encouragement, when our sorrows needed lifting, when we just needed someone to be there. Nisha was right about never regretting meeting her and so do I. I thank God for putting a wonderful person in my life.


And Hong Kim was right too. To every meeting there is a parting.


And what kind of best friends doesn't take pictures together! No slumber party and no pictures?! And what's more? The last memories we have of each other is that we're both sinners.

Lorna : Now the last memories we have of each other is us gambling. What am I going to tell my kids about you nxt time? Aunty Emily is a gambler?!


Hahaha. It'll be my first and last. And besides, it wasn't really gambling if all you guys are using MY money.


I drew a pic of us together. Imagine this is a real photo.



You'll always be the tall one and I, the short one.
You'll always be the twin tower and me the bridge.
You, Darth Vader/Count Dooku (evil) and me, Master Yoda (good).
And you will ALWAYS be my best friend.

Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment