Butts.

I know you guys are probably bored with the Lorna stories already. (Sorry Lorna, the people has spoken).


My two darlings.

Alright latest news,
~its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes~
Time to run wild animals.
Boys and girls, its time to keep those puffy jackets,
Put on those sexy outfit, bikinis and take of those shirts, boys cause its time to
PARTAY..!
Winter is saying, "Chao Darling" and summer is saying, "I'mmm.. coming back so you better get this party started!"

Before that, I got to go burn all those fats I've been storing up for winter. Gym time! Living on my own here, I can control what I eat but when I get back home, gosh, I'm like feasting for a month!

I hate laundry days. And I'm getting scars everywhere from doing houseworks. How does my Mom do it?!

You know what! I don't have any junk in my trunk!! I need some bottoms if you know what I mean.
Em : My butt is flat! Euww..!
Ash : That's what I've been trying to tell you!

~I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny. That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face..~


Teehehe..

Just kidding. My new jeans are always perfect at first and then they start getting looser. Its frustrating so I wish I got big butts to hold my jeans in place. Lol. I don't mind big butts or flat bottoms but I know what Yong Han likes. Lol.


Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment