Japanese Wannabe

My roomie is performing in a chinese musical production, "The Puppet", tomorrow night. I'm so proud of her. Can't wait to see her and Alan perform. They both are mad talented singers.

My sis is coming along with me and staying overnight at my place. Food, here we come! I wouldn't want my sis to go hungry now, would I? xD
Yeah I'm just using her as an excuse to feast like crazzy!

And my Dad is coming back this Sat so when he's back, there's no stopping me now.

Roomeh's picture at the top and the 2 tickets I bought.

I luvvv Loovee [heeearrtttt] Japanese stuffs. I want my future house to be full of japanese decorations. My husband better be ready to deal with that. Hehe.

My dad even bought me products from either Korea or Japan (not sure where). Even if it's Korea's, it's still something like Japan's right? Lol.



Have you even seen such adorable Japanese dolls in your life?! Just look at them!



I want the whole collection! See if all my friends each buy me 1 type for my birthday, I'll have the whole set in just 1 year! xD

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment