Kitties!

Finally, I can use the net. My gosh, first week of uni was relaxing but soo boring! I don't really have much classes this first week so I slept the whole day. I'm such a pig, I know.

I rented 5 dvds to watched : Emma, Sex in the city, and 3 Lord of the Rings movies. Emma was good, sex in the city... well, kids, don't ever watch it. I thought it was about fashion but I didn't know they have loads of those "colouring" scenes. I thought the title was just a title! Anyway, Lord of the Rings was awesome. Finished watching all 5 dvds in 2 days! See how bored I was.

I decided to go job hunting since I'm so free.


Hendra took this pic.

Do you know what this is?

It's a map to Nottingham University by Captain Yong Han. Lol. I have to head north, pass a rainbow, a forest and a devil to find my love beside the mountains. I think its approximately 3 kms.

And he drew me a hundred colourful kitties for my birthday! They are so adorable. Thanks, Yong Han. You're the best!


Here's my sweetheart and me.


Yong Han, I know you think I look funny in this outfit but too bad! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment