Farewell my friend.

I can't believe Lorna is leaving to the states this Friday. I won't be seeing her for a long long time. She'll be back for her hols (if she still misses M'sia) around July and I'll only be back on December. Why Lorna, WHY?!


(Ain't she gorgeous)

We met during primary school. She looks nothing like how she does now. She used to have this glasses and short hair (NERD! =p) and now she has blossomed into this beautiful young lady. We used to be in Simpang Lima and then we both transferred to Taman Gembira. After primary, we decided to work in a market. Haha kidding. We applied STAR and thanks to her mom, Lorna, Fo and myself got into STAR and in the same class.

I used to have this dream of us living together in an apartment, away from our parents, living the fab life. Well, we're both living on our own now (soon-to-be for Lorna) and well, mine isn't that fab but hopefully hers will be, but not together. Guess that dream will never ever come true. *sniff*


(Lorna and Annmarie-our primary schoolmate)

Sure we have our ups and downs, but that's how our friendship grew. We used to go to Sunway Lagoon all the time with our friends when we were younger and who can ever forget SHOPPING! with just her and her mom. Btw, her mom is super awesome! She's so wonderful! She's like a second mom to me. Her mom baked a cake for me on my 16th birthday when my parents weren't around and she took me along to where ever she and Lorna would go. I love them both so very much. *sniff sniff*


(Nish and Henri having their last maccas with Lorna)

Lorna is the most outdated person I've ever met. =p When everyone started using Facebook, she finally figured out how to create a Friendster account. She used to hardly come online because she doesn't know how to work MSN out. (Thank goodness she knows how now before she leaves). And when she does come on, everyone will say, "This is a miracle! Lorna is online!" LOL.


(As you can see, she's having trouble playing card games too) Hehe.

The first thought that came to everyone's mind when they see her is, "Oh my, you're soo tall!" Yup that's my friend. The tallest girl in school. "Lorna, if you ever become a famous supermodel, don't forget me alright." I can just imagine Lorna saying this, "Emily Chan, who's that?" Whateverr..


(A born-to-be model)

Dear Lorna,

I'm going to miss you soo dearly. I know its weird that I'm being nice to you (hehe) but that's what best friends are for right; best friends be mean to one another all the time until something like this happens. Remember those times we used to reminisced about our silliness in primary and how we would laugh until our eyes became teary. I hope one day, we can leave our kids behind and just have a drink together and talk about all those again. I just want to wish you all the best in your future and hope you will have a good time there and make great new friends (not as great as me k). I hope to see you real soon again. You know what, we never had a sleepover before! What kind of best friends doesn't have a slumber party! Oh and don't forget to get me something, ntg big, just Brad Pitt's autograph! Lol. Nah, just bring yourself back in one piece, the best gift ever. Have a safe trip my dear friend. I love you. *hugs and kisses*

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment