X'am


(Yong Han and his 'X')

X for X'am. Lol.
I always wanted to show where I sat for my exams and I finally remembered to post about it.

(A cube building)

I remembered I had to check out the way to my exam hall a day before because well, anyone who knows me, knows that I have a terrible and a horrible sense of direction.

(The playground for kinder kids)

I actually managed to find my way there with my friend's instruction and my wonderful instinct. Btw, whenever Ash (my navigator) gets us both lost, I always find my way out with my instinct, and of course, follow some random car. Anyway, when I got there, I was so amazed by the beautiful scenery.

(I'm sorry I couldn't capture the beauty of the scenery)

Here it is! The Royal Exhibition Building.


Yup this is where I sat for my exams.



I took my exam in a world heritage site! Can't believe they let vandals like me to enter that building. Joke!



And beside it was this cool Melbourne museum and Imax theatre.





Imax is like a cinema, playing the latest movie, except this is in 3D!

Here are the cons about my exam place. Firstly, it's far and I had to walk there every morning whenever I had an exam. Secondly, it was during winter time and seriously, just when I thought the day couldn't get worse, it had to rained heavily. It rained whenever I had an exam! No umbrella and all I had was a pathetic hoodie. I was shivering so hard. And thirdly, I couldn't think during exam because it was sooo cool inside! I wore so many layers of tops plus jackets and jeans plus leggings but I was still shivering like mad. Oh well, at least I did not fail though I was expecting better.

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment