Got to love spiders.

Emily(in room) : AH MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Me(in living room) : what?
Emily : ...
Me : WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
*walks to her room
Me : WHATTTTTTT?!
Emily : Look up.
Me*looks up : ew, spider. and it's not daddy long legs. *jumps on bed as well.
Emily : kill it lah.
Me : you kill it lah. it looks soo scary. it's not daddy long legs! I only kill daddy long legs!
*argues more.
*get Sue Jin's exercise book and the oh so handy dustpan.
Emily : okay, I'll throw the book at it, when it comes down, you hit it with the dustpan. okay?
Me : okay.
Emily : *throws book. misses
Emily and I : *screams and retreats further into the corner of the bed.
Me : throw again.
Emily : *throws and misses...again.
*after a few attempt.
Me : aiyo, give that book to me. *takes book. gets closer to spider. and throws book. *hits spider. spider falls. *jumps off bed. starts hitting it repeatedly with the book until the cover come off.
*after a while.
Emily : eh, whose book is that?
Ashley : heh. Sue's.
*both starts laughing cause I was meant to return the book to Sue Jin but been using it to kill bugs.

Caleb(while walking) : so Jie, don't forget you know, watch out for the *OUCH!
* quickly jumps aside. *stands agape while staring at the floor
Me : oi. what?
Caleb : *continues standing agape while staring at the floor.
Me : Caleb! WHAT were you saying man?
Caleb : *stands there agape and leans closer to the floor.
Me : OI! WHAT?!
Caleb : *inspect the floor.
Caleb : nevermind. I think I've stepped on it. it's okay. it's dead. cause I stepped on it. So pain steping on it. *continues mumbling on.
Me : HAHAHAHAAAAA! I think you're in shock. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! go to your room.
Caleb : okay. yer. I stepped on it lah. so pain and disgusting. it's quite big also. yer *continues muttering. *goes upstairs after stopping to check his foot for the spider's body.
Me : *laughs and walk aimlessly into my sister's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories aren't exactly accurate. I just made up something along the lines of the true story to fill in the gap of my poor failing memory.

well, have a good weekend!
and be on the lookout for spiders(;

Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment