Up

"Up" was alright. Funny, cute but kind of childish with the expected familiar value of friendship. They need more action you know but love the humour though. Overall, good movie.



I love Doug the Dog (it rhymes!). He is just the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Look, his belly is touching the ground!

Doug's joke :

'Would you like to hear a joke. A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "Hi tree! I'm a squirrel, and I forgot to bury nuts so now I am dead." The joke is funny because the squirrel gets dead.' (Lol)

Doug's Most Touching Line that makes you wanna go "NAWWW..!!!"

"I was hiding under your pouch because I love you." (NAWWW...!!!)
(You probably have to have watch the movie already to get that touching bit)

I want a dog just like Doug. Just joking Brandy. You're my only golden retriever... who just can't talk.



I had the best cinema experience today. My cinema had beanbags instead of the normal seats and we brought loads of food in. What's more, there were no one else but my siblings and I in the cinema. No heads to block our views and no one to shush us.



Ah, it felt like home doesn't it. Just stretch your legs out, lie back and enjoy the movie.



Cheers!


Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment