Crappy College Square's net. Grrr, I'm definitely moving out of College Square next year. I can only upload 1 picture at a time.



(Grr'ing deep down >=3)

I went to Dandenong Ranch. Oh, you must know this, I. FED. THE. COCKATOOS! They're soo adorably. I just want to steal them and hug them soo tightly till they eyes poop out. =3

First they were all scare of us (pretending to be, pfft). Once they're warm up to you, brace yourself. They'll come in all directions. However, they are such gentle creatures. I couldn't feel a thing when they grab food of my hand. And did I mention they're picky eaters. (Oh c'mon, where can you birds get free easy food all the time, and yet you choose to be picky?!)


Warming up.


Getting there. Rmb that it's only pretending to be shy.


Isn't it adorable!

BTW, Ash doesn't only boss over humans, she also bosses over animals. 3 cockatoos were fighting over the food from her hand and suddenly she scolded them (1 by 1) and they just stood there, listening to her (and probably repenting too).



My birds were so wonderful. They lined up to grab a mouth full of food then moved on. Evil people just gives off evil aura and vice versa. Hehe.

I gave up trying to upload more pictures. They're up on Facebook anyway.

Anyway, my bed awaits.

Emz.

No comments:

Post a Comment