To Mr Perfect.

Happy Birthday Yong Han! You've finally turn 20 today. How does it feels to be old? =p

Our history :
We first met when he was in form 2 and me form 1 in STAR. He was a prefect (hot, sexy prefect), taking care of my class when all the teachers had a meeting (familiar experience isn't it. Teachers gone, prefects became the boss). We hardly talked *regrets*, and only caught a glimpse of each other once in a while (my school ain't that big). He used to be the middle man between me and someone, and now, he has become my main man.

We used to chat during our early highschool days. But later on, I've changed from ICQ to MSN and we lost contact. I forgot to tell him my add (hehe) and he asked my friends but they won't give him (haha, I've such good friends =p).

For a long time, I've forgot about his existence and he about mine. But now, all I think about is him, I dream about him all day and long for him presence everyday. He's just perfect.

Thanks Yong Han, for giving me the best memories of my life.

Happy 20th Birthday. God bless you. =]

Love, Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment