Beyond Broke.

I am officially broke. That's right. Me, Daddy's Princess is broke. No more fairy tale.

I left 32 bucks! And I still have my sis present to buy. So I borrowed her money to buy her present. So technically, she's buying her own present. Haha! (Don't worry, Ash. You will get the previous money you loaned me back.. monthly) Nxt are Caleb's and my Mom's birthday present. I'm going crazy trying to think how to get some money.

According to my calculation, I have only one way to get the money. Steal. =p

*Sniff* I really wanted to buy some shoes that I've been thinking of for so long - 3 pairs isn't much right. Oh well, I've learn a very good lesson here.

I've learned that in reality, you can't get anything unless you steal. Haha kidding.
I've learned to save.. on food? xD. I'm starving.

Saving is harder than spending..!

Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment