To my little sister.

Dear Grandma,
Where are you?
Love Cucu. =p

Can't believe you're turning 17 today. It seems like it was just yesterday I was changing your diapers (and getting mine changed too). Hehe. You even used to be shorter than me, now you're going to be as tall as the tallest man on earth. =p


(Give you 3 more months to beat him).

We used to fight a lot as little kids, don't we? Me, Clarence, ganging up on you. Haha good times. Now look at us, bunch of big grown silly kids.


(I see that your legs became hairier too) xD

You have a bad temper, but I can see that you're trying hard to change. Rmb to ask for God's guidance. Don't give up because He doesn't gives up. And, pleasee use some common sense once in a while. Seriously.


(So emo on your birthday?)

I'm going to put braces on your birthday. You brought me pain since the day you were born. But never once that I wish you weren't my sister because the fun and joy we shared surpasses the pains.


Happy Birthday, Little Sis. Hope to see you as a psychologist someday. God bless.



Love Emily, your big wonderful sister. Hehe.


PS : Thanks for lending me your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment