Hehe.

I have the funniest friends ever.

Matt, your friend, Derek is H-I-L-L-A-R-I-O-U-S..!

Woot! Done with my exams! May I say that Chinese exam was the most fun I've ever had in any of my exams life. Oral time, hah, I'm trying not to think how badly I went. I kinda prepared what I was going to answer them if they ask me questions and phew they did ask me some questions I was prepared for.

Laoshi (teacher) : Zhoumo ni zai zuo shenme? (What did you do in the weekend?)
Wo (me!) : Zhoumo wo gen wo fumu he mei mei qu Boxhill chi fan. (I went to Boxhill to eat with my parents and sis)
Laoshi : Zhenme qu Boxhill? (How did you get to Boxhill?)
Wo : *blank*

Boy, I wasn't prepare for that! And being someone with a bad sense of direction, all I could say was "Duibuqi, wo bu zhidao." (Sorry, I don't know) Baaad answer, seeing that I've been there. I should have made up some crap like take the no. 4 train! Even taking the plane sounds better.

Back to Derek, I was waiting outside for him during his oral and I could hear him and the teachers laughing inside. He's one hell of a joker.
Derek : "Liang wei laoshi hao ma?" (How are you two teachers today?) *in a funny way and tone*
Laoshi: *laughs* Eh, you trying to suck up to us?
****
Laoshi : Ni de jia li zher yuan bu yuan? (Is your apartment far?)
Derek : *rmbs a passage from the txtbook* Hen yuan. (Very far)
Laoshi : You duo chang yuan ne? (How far?)
Derek : *rmbs a diff passage* Ba bai mi ne. (800m)
Laoshi : Eh, bu yuan la. (Eh, where got far)
Derek : *shit* *pretended to laugh along*
Gotcha. Teacher caught him using a passage from the txt. Actually everyone's answers are all from the text book. Haha.

Derek plans to read Naruto comic before exam tmr and write about Naruto. Hahaha.!

I love funny ppl. =]

I'm going to miss you chinese class peeps. *cries*


Our last supper brunch. =(

Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment