What a Lemur?

I had quite an experience in my bio lab. First I had to cut mice up, then I have to examine cockroaches?! Euww, that 'thing' I hate the most.

I took the biggest cockroach thinking it would be easier to handle. I totally forgot to adjust my microscope when I put my cockroach on the slide (I don't even know why I need to look at that huge 'thing' under the microscope but seeing everyone did it, peer pressure). I saw everyone jumped when they look into their eyepiece and it was funny but when I look into my own eyepiece, gossshh, it freaked me out to the max! Seeing a cockroach is horrible enough, seeing it in detail, the HORROR! And mine was the biggest, so imagine what I've seen. Euww, the slimee..!

I got a headache after that. I know the body parts of cockroaches now. *gags*

Cockroach :
Kingdom : Animalia
Phylum : Anthropoda
Class : Insecta
Human : Stupid stinking piece of s... erm dump.

Now now, don't be quick to judge that my bio lab is horrible. I've also learn about the cutest protist ever! Tardigrada (water bear).




Actually our experiment wasn't a water bear but it was similar to it. Everyone was playing around with them with the pencil lead (because they're so tiny) and pushing them about (ok, maybe it was more like bullying) and didn't want to put them back. Some (me) even wanted to kidnap one and make it a pet. =3

Speaking of pets, I want a lemur and a baby wombat too!

AND speaking of lemurs, oh you just have to watch the video even though you hate uploading videos. You'll either laugh your heart out or do your biggest "Nawww..!"


Ok, maybe not this one. This one is pretty freakey!







Just type in lemur in youtube and you'll get a lot of other hilarious videos. Here's a bunch of crazy looking lemurs.

Aye-aye (Well I know where it got its funny name from)

Black lemur

Indri

Lepilemur

Mouse lemur

Red-fronted brown lemur

Red-ruffed lemur

Verreaux's sifaka (HAHAHA SIFAKA..!)

And my all time favourite..


Madagascar's King Julian, Maurice and Mort (and who can forget the penguins).

Lemurs aren't exactly monkey but wouldn't it be cool to have one so I can go to all your faces and say, ...


"I'm sorry you're not me." =]

Joke of the day :
All creations were created to have a purpose in this world right. Mosquitoes weren't one of them. =]]

Tata, Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment