Hols, Ho ho ho.

Daang, uploading pictures in the library is super fast so you're gonna get to see lots of pics.

What a way to start my holidays. First my slave, Alan Chen asked me to play some pools with him. He took me to a cheap, quiet and cool place to hang out.



May I say that he's a really good teacher. The only time I ever play pool was with my siblings in Langkawi and as usual, whenever I play with my siblings, I cheat. =3



I beat Alan in the first round! Woot~ We both looked at each other, shocked! Haha but he beat me in the nxt 5-6 rounds. Its ok, I'm looking forward to beating Yong Han. Hehe..



Alan playing the piano. Gah, so blurr. My mobile doesn't work well in the dark. And also I moved the camera because we got caught. Haha. We went into a restricted area.

After that, I went around somewhere which obviously I've forgotten again with my Dad's friends, Dexter Teh's family. Sigh, why din you come, Dexter?

First up, Dad n' Ash.


Dad.


Ash.


Dad and Ash.


Spot my father.

He's like a kid. xD "Emily Emily grab a pic of me here."




Grrr...!


Me and Shireen! (Hope I spelled her name correctly).













Peekaboo!


Monkey see.. (Joyce and Mr. and Mrs. Teh)


Monkey do. =]


Horsey! That's me!





The Queen. =3

And us sisters.

*Stop stealing the "Shapes", Ash!*
Cheerios!
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment