Problems.

Gah, I tried uploading my roommates performance pictures but it kept failing.
Still waiting to get the pictures of our outing with Sabby.

I had a Chinese test today. Say bye bye to 100%. Haha you should have seen Shaun Shern trying to answer that test. He looked so nervous.

Rmb my post about big butts because my jeans kept dropping. Well, I found out that my skirts and shorts do the same thing. I went into Bardot and try on a one size smaller jeans because they didn't have my usual size and guess what? It fit and still had some looseness to it. Yay! I wonder if my diet is really working or my working out has finally paid off or was it that Kellogg's cereal (the jeans challenge) I've been eating.

Either way, good news for me! And bad news for my wardrobe.

Dear Daddy, I need more money to shop now that all my pants don't fit me.
(sometimes I wish my parents do read my blog =p)

I had a wound since Sunday from some sharp stuff in my boots. I walked so much that day too and din dare to do anything in case my Dad decided to fuss about my boots. You know, parents. "Why can't you just wear a simple shoes?" I can imagine my Dad saying that.
It's so itchy! And the exposing flesh is soo gooey and red. Apa-apa Yong Han dapat, Emily pun dapat. We always have the same wound. Erm, we're connected in every way? =p

Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment