A trip long long ago.

Ish, I give up trying to upload the pictures I took with Sab. I don't know what's wrong with my blog. I even tried uploading pictures during my exam period (notice my effort), but it failed me. I am very dissappointed in you, blog. Anyway, these are just some that I managed to upload.



See that girl in the blue jumper. It was some random girl we picked up from the side of the road. Pity her, she had no where else to go and what a coincidence, we had one more space in our car so why not! Bless others and you'll be bless. Karma =p.

A bunch of crazy emus. One of them was called Ashley. It won't come unless we call it Ashley.

If you google emu up, you'll get to see this famous picture:

Crazy and devilish looking isn't it. Well, after seeing the real ones, I'll never doubt this picture again.

Confession :
I, Emily was that girl wearing that blue jumper. If you see my facebook pictures, you'll see that I look awfully weird. It wasn't my fault! My family rang me up in my apartment telling me that we were going to some lake with Sab. Hmm lake, pack light. When I got home, they told me they were going to Lake Mountain to see snow! What the heck. It'll be freezing! I did not bring any winter jacket back. So I just had to put on whatever I could find in my house.

I was wearing my high-school jumper plus a long sleeve turtle neck plus a thermal wear inside and my leggings plus my very very old tight pants. Oh, that's not all. I brought my mom's scarf, an extra jacket and shirt, and a wool ugg in my bag. I know I look hideous so I disguised myself with a pair of glasses and a cap.

To make thing worst, it happened to be a very hot day. So no mountain, no snow, nada. And I'm stuck in my suffocating outfit. Great, just great.

Oh well, good experience. Overall, it was a good fun day, right Sab? xD
em.

No comments:

Post a Comment