Sigh..

I'm emoing right now. Poor Yong Han, I'm giving him a hard time. Pms - the nemesis of all males.

I drove for the first time after the accident today. Scary; forgot my driving rules.
I even drove without the headlights on at night.

Anyway I drove my sis and myself to the mall.
I told myself not to buy anything and guess what, I shopped in a freaking mall called Bayside!
But that wasn't the problem. Well, here's the thing, Ash brought her $50 and I thought I had a few hundreds in my debit card but when I used it, I discover I had 0 bling bling in it.
Poor Ashley, she used up all her $50 on me and non on herself.

Btw, I owed Ash lots and lots of money. I feel so horrible. I even cheated her money in Monopoly! xD
I never ever want to be like that when I grow up.

P.s I'm too emo to post up any pics.

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment