The best tag in the world!

Everyone's been doing tags on blogs and facebooks. Everywhere I look, there's tags..!
Well, I decided to do one too. Its the best, most awesome'ness, coolest tag in the whole wide world! The best part is that it was created be me!


1. Full name
Emily Chan XXXX XXX

2. Date of Birth
20.03.1990

3. Sex
Female

4. ID No
900320 - XX - XXXX

5. Full Address
9, Pulau Tioman 39023 Malaysia

6. Passport No
XXXXXX...

7. Bank Name
Commonwealth

8. Account No
XXX - XXX XXXXXXXX

9. Card No
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

10. Pin No
XXXX

11. Client No.
XXXXXXXX

12. Password to account
XXXXXX....

13. Who I tag
Everyone (even if I don't know you)

Its a must to do it. And btw, questions no. 1 - 12 are to be handed only to me. You guys can't keep those answers to those questions.

And also, I need a picture of yourself just in case.

ID pic, not the one like this..


(Ashley in disguise)

No comments:

Post a Comment