Highly Disgusting. People with problems dealing with disgusting humour - go away.

a thing I should clarify about in my sister's post.

the "distrations" mentioned was me jolting from my sleep, crying because of muscle ache. also, it includes farting, snoring(Caleb and me), farting alittle more and yeah(:

let me tell you a story(;

well, in one of the hotels in NZ, we were watching Ice Age 2. yes, it was very interesting and yes, I've watched it before. so anyways, while watching it, there was this part which had a very high level of TENSION. VERY HIGH. so we were watching it very very very intently, as expected. then DENG DENG DENG, the tension part was on and at that very moment, I gasped! .....and farted :D

moving on to more serious lessons learnt in NZ. *you might one to skip this if you're not a fan of gas.


did you know that there were so many ways that I could fart? yes, we actually did review on the position/situtation that I did let it loose(;

While turning.
In your face. (this is usually accidental and very rare)
Tension.
When I'm falling asleep.
In my sleep.
When I'm jolted.
While walking.(the following 2 after this and this one was what I just remembered)
Standing.
Sitting.

OVERALL, it was really a good trip. one so good that I think I'm going to go back there again to do more bungees and skydiving too, fingers crossed for this one eh(;

so who's joining me?

ashC.

No comments:

Post a Comment