Malaysia, Truly Asia.

I am having so much fun in Malaysia.

Despite the hot weather, and the sized-down portion of food, and the cockroaches, And the lizards, AND the bad road system AND AND the dirtiness. etc etc ETC ETC....

Lol kidding. I love Malaysia. I have such great friends here. Malaysians are much more friendly and don't look at me like I'm a weirdo. Heh. I'm so not weird! *sniff*

Haih, I have pictures to upload buutt I forgot to bring back any of my cables. Haaihh..

Hear ye hear ye, Angel and Ashley are going to have a paintball competition. Come place your bets. I betting on Angel. Lol. *Win Angel WIN!*

Went to IMU just now with Marcus. Marcus tried to fool me that his uni is big by taking me round and round. Hah, how stupid do you think I am.! I had a good time though. =]

Seriously Marcus, I know you're smart and all but LISTEN TO THE LECTURER! xD

Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment