Siblings. and a personal note to my sister(;

Can't live with them, probably am able to live without them(;


I don't get why, WHY, my sister's post has another dog's picture in it!


JIE! ARE YOU BETRAYING BUDDY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO "THIS BLOG SHALL BE ALL ABOUT BUDDY!" ?!

*break mine's and buddy's heart only. (and apparently, Caleb's too).


yes Jie, whilst you are still in bed, Caleb and I have been doing some very bad stuff to this blog. as you can already tell, your beloved brother is obssess with his butt and claims to be a new master. aiyaiyai. YOU taught him that! it's horrible!


now, he's laughing like a hyenna! oh gosh! he's telling me what he's laughing about. I should stop doing this. *stops

*5 seconds later.


yeap, am back. I didn't get what he just said. as usual. *DON'T EAT ME CALEB!


know what I feel like doing to the jokers mention in your post? I feel like plummering their head to the ground and then flushing it down the toilet. yes(:


*rereads post


Nah, I still think that it's their head that deserves the plummering and flushing, not mine(;


okay, I'm bored and BREKKIE is ready. well, not really considering the fact that I have to make my own brekkie but still(:


tata!
ashC.

PS. YOU CANNOT WRITE ON BUDDY'S BEHALF!
PPS. ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER DOG'S PICTURE IN YOUR POST!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOOTNOTE : THE OTHER FAMILY(:

No comments:

Post a Comment