Opening

My first blog and post!

Reasons why Emily decided to have a blog :-

1) Asians (especially from asia) have blogs. I'm proud to be an asian so I have a blog to complete my asian'ness.

2) First, there were only three asians that don't have a blog - Fo, Lorna and myself. But Fo decided to join the "asian side". And so there were only Lorna and myself. But since Lorna is scary (thou shall not tell her), I've decided to join the "asian side".

Jokes! I'm just crapping about the 2nd reason. And besides, Lorna ain't asian. She's English! She acts like one, talk like one and soon, she's marrying one.

What's the thing about Buddy?

1) Buddy is the Chan's beloved dog. He's cute,


He's adorable,



And soo not grumpy right?


And because we love Buddy soo much, we decided to get another one. Bingo!


But Buddy wanted more so here are Brandy and Brenda.




Buddy wanted to have a blog with the family so this blog was born. Kidding. Well, hope you guys like my opening post. Here's one last picture of Buddy, Chan's beloved dog.


Ta, Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment